SwagMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fears's GM app

Go down

Should Fears Be GM?

Fears's GM app  I_vote_lcap100%Fears's GM app  I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Fears's GM app  I_vote_lcap0%Fears's GM app  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Fears's GM app  Empty Fears's GM app

Post  Fears Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Spencer Shin

Character Name:
Fears

Time zone:
GMT -7:00 Vancouver, Canada

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the SwagMS community?
It’s been 1 day since I joined SwagMS Surprised

What is your MSN or email address in case I need to contact you?:

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
I feel that I would be the best choice for SwagMS because I know that SwagMS will develop and be one of the best maplestory private server. I have played Maplestory for 4~5 years. I won’t use my power to abuse players or abuse other GMs. I love helping people on xat and in game. Even though I am friendly to people and my friends, but I am serious when I have to be serious. I've played Global Maplestory for 2 years, and I have played Private Maplestory servers for 3 years. I am used to Maplestory items. Even though I am only 14 years old, I am mature enough when I have to be.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
I have 1 year experience as GM in open server. It’s closed, but I know most of the GM commands and I have used it before. I know how to get ID of items, warp things, to spawn monsters, jobs (like command), ban people and commands I know. Even if I played on closed and not famous servers, that doesn't mean I don't have many experience and I am not use to it. I am really easy to get alone with and chat with. I love to make people laugh and smile (such as Lol, Rofl, and etc) I have lots of humility and fun to be around. In school (in real) my friends and my teacher says that I am really creative and I think differently than other guys. When I played on those servers, while I was GM, I was the HGM because I did most of the work for server, such as catching hackers, hosting events, testing out new stuffs, and etc.

Are you willing to play SwagMS for at least 6 non afk hrs per week?
Yes, I will spend more than at least 6 non afk hrs per week. I usually use my computers at school and work. I play at least 10 hours a week Wink

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?
Yes, I am willing to spend my time making events on a daily and sometimes hourly. I love to see players having fun and enjoying the event.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times?
I have read all the rules and I will always follow the rule at all the times. I read rules every time I go on forum to check, if there are new rules.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM?:
You have my word “Agree” I will never give free items while I am GM!

How would you catch hackers?:
First, I will use a command !cheaters. I will track them down. I’d be hiding. If I find something suspicious I will warp them to GM map or jail to sort things out. If I have evidence that that guy is a hacker, I will take screen shot and ban them right away. When I become GM, First, I will give them warning to redownload v83 Clean file. If they don’t listen to my instructions and keep on using edit Map.wz I will take screen shot, or he/she/they will be jailed. There are lots of things that I have experienced for 5 years of Maplestory. I can go on mule that, already have my rares when I was player, I would know if they are scammer or not. If they scam I will take screen shot, send him/her to the jail, and ban them right away.

What would you do if there was a fight going on between two Staff members?
First, I would tell them to calm down and send both of them into different maps. If the fight goes too far I will have to call other GMs for help and to help me solving it. Staffs should be mature enough to know that they shouldn't fight. They are qualified as GM to help players out and helping community to get better, but not to fight.

How would you handle two players fighting?:
First, warp them to some other place or GM map where no one is there. I will ask them both same questions. I will listen to both stories to see who made a mistake or if it's misunderstanding. If they kept on fighting I will jail them. If I had to I will ask other GM to listen to stories, then we will discuss. Everything will be different by situations.

Additional information about you:
I would love to join this community and I would try hard as I can to improve. I love to communicate and get along with people. You can contact me on Skype if you want to. I am from Korea, but live in Canada to learn English. I am not fluent in English, but I can still talk. Don’t be afraid to talk to me or approach me. I’d be more than happy to help new players. I love helping people. Players will say I am not suitable to be GM because there are other people who are way better than me, and they can be GM. I know that I am not perfect and good enough, but I want some more experience and I want to show you guys that I can improve Smile.

Thank you for reading my app <3 What a Face

Fears

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum