SwagMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JoeMMA135 GM App

Go down

JoeMMA135 GM App Empty JoeMMA135 GM App

Post  joerockshaha Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:25 pm

Character name: JoeMMA135

Time zone: EST

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the SwagMs community? 1month

What is your MSN or email address in case I need to contact you?: joerockshaha at yahoo

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us? I have had previous GM experince in other servers. Im the kind of guy who likes to have a good time while obeying the rules, but i also have a short temper so people dont want to get on my bad side Smile

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?: GM in other servers, know alot of influential people in GMS that can help bring in a lot of other people depending on how much they like the server. Great advertser as well.

Are you willing to play SwagMS for at least 6 non afk hrs per week? That should not be to much of a problem considering the school year is pretty much over.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs? Im always down to providng the best events imagineable. If you need me to host an event at 3am in the morning im willing to get up and do it.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times? I understand the rules and i will obide by them without a questionable doubt

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM?: Yes, the only time i would give away items is with the owners permission.

How would you catch hackers?: I would go old school GMS GM style. I would watch them for a while to see if they continue to hack and if they do ill ban them and post a notice saying "So and so has been banned for corning the little pigglets and slaughtering them"

What would you do if there was a fight going on between two Staff members?: I would do what i do in real life and that is listen to both arguments after calming them down and then go from there. The last thing i want is to have some kind of rivalry between staff members

How would you handle two players fighting?: The same way as i would for the staff members.

Additional information about you: Well if its important, i fight MMA at American Top Team in Florida and one of the things i've learned from being there is to not take verbal abuse from anyone. Also i tend to go out quite a bit with the guys to parties or to watch UFC events at buffalo wild wings. Lastly i have a will that is hard to break, people keep telling me that i wont be able to do something and i take that as a challenge and face it head on.

joerockshaha

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum