SwagMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

</3's Gm app.

Go down

</3's Gm app. Empty </3's Gm app.

Post  Stereotype Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Harzl Barangan

Character name:

Timezone:
GMT-5 [EST]

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the SexyMs community?:

I have joined the server 12/29/2011 so I have been playing for 4 months and loved it ever since.

What is your MSN or email address in case I need to contact you?:
Email/MSN: harzl98@hotmail.com

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?:

I don't think that I will be the best choice, but a great choice because, I am a loyal, sociable, trustworthy and
friendly person. I am capable of solving big problems. I spend hours of my time helping people on XAT/Forums everyday and
in game. I love to help people especially the new ones and the ones in need of help. If anybody needs help, I will be there to help in any
kinds of troubles or needs they might have. I'll do anything to make the community a better and happier place as much as I can.
I like to have fun sometimes, but I know when to be serious and I will take my job seriously.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
To be quite honest, I had no experiences as a Game master or whatsover. I know everyone has to start off somewhere, right? I am ready to learn from everybody
in the team, also following their steps. Im a fast learner so I'll catch up real quick on focusing on my job.
I have been playing Global Maplestory for around 5 years+ and I have some knowledge on Maplestory.

Are you willing to play SexyMS for at least 6 non afk hrs per week?:
Definitely! I am Going to play 6 non afk hours or even beyond If I have to. I already play
more than 6 hours a week.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?:

I am more than willing to do events. I would love to host events with other staff members because it makes
it more fun. I'll keep track of my last event and host one per each 2 hours. I'll also think I'll also think before hand what kind of event that I'm making because, I don't like making players
waiting over awhile for me to type what kind of event we're doing and saying the rules. Events are my most favorites
things to do. I would also be fair to all the players. I have witnessed many events, so Im positive that I am
capable of hosting one.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times?:
I have read the rules several times and I will follow them at all times. They obviously are a big factor as a Game
Master.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM?:
I agree to not give items neither mesos to anyone or show favoritism. Everyone needs to be treated equally.
It will be unfair that one player gets freebies and the other one has to do hard work for the items/mesos.

How would you catch hackers?:
First I would use the command !cheaters to find hackers. Then I would go in hide and warp to the suspicious one.
If I see any sorts of hacks, I will take a screenshot just for proof and posting it on forums if they ever
post a ban appeal.

I would also go around busy training maps once in a while for a hacker hunt to see if anyone is hacking. If I catch someone, I will immediately take a screenshot and ban them.

What would you do if there was a fight going on between two Staff members?:
The staff shouldnt be fighting. We're a team, we're supposed to work as one. If they were actually two staff
members fighting, I'd warp them into an isolated map, then ask them to calm down. Then Id ask them why they are
both fighting. Then Id try to make them both agree that they are both wrong since choosing sides is not a good decision
to do.

How would you handle two players fighting?:
If the fight isnt too serious, I would give the two players a warning. If the fight eventually continues, I would
jail both of the players and listen both sides of the story. I would warn both of them and tell them to stop.
Then think of an agreement they can agree on. If a player is still attacking the other player, I'll simply jail him
till further notice from another higher staff member. If none of those stops the fight, I'll simply jail them
and watch them so nothing goes bad.

Additional information about you:

I am an asian boy(Filipino, Philippines). I am an always VERY happy person most of the time. I have a big imagination. My hobbies are drawing,dancing and especially talking with my friends. I especially love drawing, I think im great at it and might become an artist one day. I also love playing basketball, soccer. Im a 7th Grader Student, with A's and B's in every subject. I loved GMS but then I got bored and moved onto private servers.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Application. Happy mapling and take care <3.

Stereotype

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum