SwagMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promise's GM Application

Go down

Promise's GM Application Empty Promise's GM Application

Post  Promise Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:20 am

Character Name: Promise

Timezone: GMT-5 [EST]

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the SwagMs community?
It has only been a day since I’ve joined this server.

What is your MSN or email address in case I need to contact you?:
Ask me for my e-mail.

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
I feel that I would be the best choice for this server because I’ve had previous GM experience on other servers. I am capable of solving big problems and I can prove this to you. I will not solve based on my emotions, instead I’ll think rationally. I believe that all players should be treated equally, and there should be no favoritism.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
I’ve had experience with GM on other servers and I think I’m qualified for this spot. I know all the commands as a GM and how things work.

Are you willing to play SwagMS for at least 6 non afk hrs per week?
Yes, I’m willing to play SwagMS for at least 6 non-afk hours per week.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?
I’m willing to do events on a daily and hourly basis depending on the server’s need, I also understand there should be different events done, not the same one repeated constantly.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times?
Yes, I have read the rules and I’ll follow them at all times under any circumstances.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM?:
Yes, I agree to not give any items/mesos to anyone player while I’m a GM. Everyone on the server deserves a fair play.

How would you catch hackers?:
First I would use the !cheaters command which shows the players that are currently training. If I see any suspicious players who could be hacking, I’ll warp to them and see. I’ll make sure that I’m confident that he/she is hacking, and then I’ll take a screenshot as proof. The final thing I’ll do is ban that hacker.
I would also be surfing through busy training maps once in a while to see the players that might be hacking, this is because sometimes the !cheaters command doesn’t show everyone.

What would you do if there was a fight going on between two Staff members?:
If there was a fight going on between two staff members, I’ll warp both of them to a map where only the three of us will be. I’m going to ask them what’s the matter between you two and I will try my best to calm the drama as it would affect the reputation of our staff team. If I were an admin, I would listen to both sides of the story. If it was small issue, I’d ask them both to apologize and be friends. If both of them are being ridiculously immature, I will be demoting both of them.

How would you handle two players fighting?:
If two players were fighting, I’ll warp them both to jail where the problem will be solved. I will make sure each person talks one at a time, so I can hear both sides of the story. I will then think rationally and see if there’s a right or wrong side. I will try my very best to make both of them be friends, this is a server where everyone should get along.

Promise

Back to top Go down