SwagMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dakota's App(:

Go down

Dakota's App(: Empty Dakota's App(:

Post  Orginal Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:43 am

Dakota Lam is my American name
Dung Lam is my Vietnamese name.

Character name:
Original

Time zone:Central

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the SwagMs community?
I've been here for only 1 day, but the server seems quite lovely.

What is your MSN or email address in case I need to contact you?:
I do not have a MSN but my email is dakotaviam@yahoo(.com)

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
I feel that I'd be a great choice because I would love to make this server the best. I know I might not really be the best choice for you, but at least a person can try.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
I've never really become a GM because I never took out the time to really make a GM app.

Are you willing to play SwagMS for at least 6 non afk hrs per week?
I am willing. Matter fact I can stay on as long as you please I just have testing next week so I might be studying a lot. Anytime you need me I promise I will always be there. Unless my friends are bothering me to do something. Sometimes I might be really busy and not be able to come on. But I will wake up everyday, go to school and try my best to be on for you.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?
Of course, I'm a fun person, so I'd love to host an event anytime. Just as long as I have your permission than it's all handy dandy.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times?
I have real all the rules. I would never try to pull something off without the rules. As I might have not mentioned, I'm sort of a goody thing. So I always follow the rules as you please(:

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM?:
Of course I'm sort of a greedy person so it shouldn't be such a big problem. If they need anything I'd send them to our npc. Sometimes I might be kind enough to spare some mesos, but don't worry about it I promise I will not give anything out.

How would you catch hackers?:
I would ask anyone if they have seen any. I have camstudio which records my laptop screen. I'd just record it and send it to you guys. If it's something bad then I guess I can handle it alone.

What would you do if there was a fight going on between two Staff members?:
If there's a fight between to staff members I would try my best to stop them in a way of maturity and not yell at them. I may be harsh sometimes but I am always good to my fellow staff.

How would you handle two players fighting?:
I would tell them to knock it off and if they won't listen I'd jail them. Or if it's something major then it's worthy of a ban. I will try not over react and go ballistic on them. If I do I apologize.

Additional information about you:
I love food LOL.<3 I am Asian, yes Vietnamese,Chinese,&also Khmer. I am a totally grammar freak when someone gets your and you're mixed up I just want to throw a dictionary at them.

Orginal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum